Re: [CH] Breast Feeding....

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:05:12 -0500

At 01:17 PM 11/27/2002 -0500, T. Matthew Evans wrote:
>Hi, All --
>
>Hope you are all preparing for a wonderful and fiery Day of Thanks.  On
>another note, I have a couple of questions.
>
>My wife and I are expecting our first little chile harvester on January 3rd.
>My wife plans to breast feed.  We have read that the belief that one should
>not eat spicy foods while breast feeding is, essentially, an old wives'

Honestly, I figure there is half the world out there that does not engage
in the politically correct BS that says they should avoid their native diet
in order to prevent the child from experiencing spicy food.  Do mothers in
India, China and Africa really change their native diet to accommodate the
impending Rugrat?  I think not.

=Mark, visiting his kids in the ethnic culinary wasteland of Western Pa.