Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Review

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:25:02 -0700

On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 05:33  PM, Jim Weller wrote:

> Oh yeah, I saw something whimiscal that reminded me of Rael. There was
> sign on the kitchen door that warned:
>
> "Do not be alarmed by strange noises coming from this room. It's all
> part of
> the process."

Huh? Strange noises? Hehehe...actually depending on the type of
establishment, you'd either hear Hendrix (Stones, Joplin, Iron
Butterfly, Doors, etc...) coming from the kitchen or (and)  filthy
language and the clang of aluminum against tile.  Last full time cook
job was as a sous in a country club.  Chef quickly put a sign on the
end of the cook line that read:  Caution: Flying Pans

I did tend to stress out and fling a saute pan or four <g>. If people
only put things *back* in their places and remembered that it was *my*
kitchen....sheesh.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS