[CH] Balding, Was The Secret is Out!

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:14:29 -0500

You "wink & grin" thing at end of E-mail. Now that I'm
> balding are there any "cute" ways to *show* the balding?

Shurrre! find a pic of a baby's bottom! Doug who aint balding much! High
forhead, tho

Now see, this is what I was writing about. A perfectly useless post that has
no "on topic" content (Now donning my "List Cop" chapeau) that I have to
fix. Thank you fellow list member Rob for the info sent. I am a Who &
Genesis fan (along with many other music makers) but did not know about the
Rael "thing". And yes, you do eat more Habs than me! One question though,
dating myself, if the album was released in '74, which format did you buy it
in? As I remember, that was when 8-track was dying, cassettes were growing &
vinyl was still king......a nice era, as I remember, Big Sigh.
Paul
And yes Doug, I have 3 children, ages 4 to 8, that if I can get posed, I
will send you a picture of what my head looks like.