[CH] Intoxication WAS The Secret is Out!

The Lash (info@thelash.com)
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:26:11 -0500

At 03:14 PM 12/7/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>And yes, you do eat more Habs than me! One question though,
>dating myself, if the album was released in '74, which format did you buy it
>in? As I remember, that was when 8-track was dying, cassettes were growing &
>vinyl was still king......a nice era, as I remember, Big Sigh.

I bought the lamb on vinyl- still have the original copy, plus the newer
one I bought when I played the original to death. Now, my other favorite
album, The Who's Quadrophenia, I bought on 8 track. So yes, I'm at least as
old as you. I actually still have about 3000 vinyl LPs, and an old 8 track
player that's plugged into my surround sound home theater system- the 8
tracks had a very questionable transport mechanism, but you can't beat the
sound.

Now back to the pepper thing- true, I can eat habs like candy (actually
that's not true because I don't really like candy, but, you get the point),
but that is because I love the intoxicating rush of endorphins. I haven't
seen it discussed here yet, but do any of you eat peppers strictly for the
rush? Probably any of you could eat more jalapenos or cayennes (or any of
the other peppers you talk about which I've never heard of) than I could,
because those peppers just don't "do it" for me- although cayennes are
probably my favorite seasoning pepper. But just thinking about the citrus
fire of a hab makes my mouth water- and you know, they don't really burn
until you stop eating them...

Rob K
http://www.thelash.com
Celtic Mayhem From America