Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #623

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:54:43 -0600

At 03:41 PM 12/17/2002 -0500, Starwind wrote:

>Au contraire, Macs can do anything a Windows-based machine can do do,
>usually with a lot fewer errors, crashes and system issues. We won't go into
>virus issues... Additionally, Mac users generally know their computer inside
>and out, and can install, uninstall, add to, take away and troubleshoot
>their equipment far better than can most PC users. I rather think of Macs as
>the Chateau Lafitte-Rothchild of computing, and PCs as Ripple. Oh, and we're
>equally snobbish.

I wish y'all would loose the brand X vs brand Y jingoism and rhetoric. My
10 year old Amiga 4000 still does things that Weasel Ware equippend Pee Cee
boxes can only dream about and that Mac is just begging to approach.

Let's go back to cussing and discussing the castratoneros from Dr.
Bosland's labs. I don't see anything wrong with them.... except I would
wish for more heat. I have been doing gustoso and Venezuelan Sweet Habs for
a couple years. All the rotten apricot flavour of a hab with the heat near
to a decent jalapeno. It's not like New Mexico State has reinvented the
wheel here.

All you hairy tongued mo-fos may jump in here with your "if the heat
doesn't cauterise my haemorrhoids it ain't a good chile" arguments all you
want. Y'all remind me of a gang of kluxers worrying about the colour of
someone's skin.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!