Re: [CH] Two matters

danceswithcarp (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:27:44 -0500

At 04:10 PM 12/19/2002 -0600, Cuchulain Libby wrote:

>This came up on the bbq list and my thinking is lurkers have no rights. If
>you're a poster, post. If you're a non-poster than don't bitch about the
>posts.

Okay, I've *had* it with this whole dumb-arsed conversation.  But this post
is simply too much.   Maybe some of us wirk two jobs and don't have time to
post drivel and even the few seconds it takes to delete it is the
difference between getting enough sleep or not.  Maybe some of us
subscribed to this list to share in an affection or affliction for
peppers.  Maybe some of us just don't feel like we can add much to the
really informed people's posts.

But ALL of us have rights.   And we ALL subscribed to a list about
chile-peppers and not some list about inane political comments from people
whom we don't know who never seem to post about chiles.

Does anyone here NOT get my drift?

carp