Re: [CH] Two matters

Cuchulain Libby (ctlibby@stic.net)
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:10:16 -0600

From: "peg wolfe" <sundevilpeg@hotmail.com>
Subject: [CH] Two matters

> 2) On behalf of lurkers everywhere, please control yourselves in regard to
> contributing to the recent tsunami of off-topic posts.  Wading through all
> this stuff is excruciatingly tedious for the vast majority of us.  Do keep
> in mind that the list apropos of chile-related matters, not computer slap
> fights or political insults.

This came up on the bbq list and my thinking is lurkers have no rights. If
you're a poster, post. If you're a non-poster than don't bitch about the
posts. If it's too OT skip the thread, you are under no obligation to read
every post/thread
De-lurking to bitch about a thread is right around public plonking in terms
of  wasting bandwidth..

-Hound who is mainly a lurker on this list <G>