Re: [CH] Wave a White Flag- Put Away The Pistol

Amber ..???.. (karjah@hotmail.com)
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:20:58 +0000

lol @ the burkas..
i hesitate to jump into a clearly ot,especially since i rarely post so will
DEFINITELY get voodoo eyes from people..
i guess i just wanted to say though - oh and here's the disclaimer..i have
no political agenda,
i'm in new zealand,the internal politics of america what right have i to
coment?!!
,not about chillies,but about us as people,it's hardto seperate out the
politics,it IS politics.
this stuff is about all nations and it worries me,no matter who it is that's
doing it,
that MY world can be affected WILL be affected by a situation that is not
endorsed by the UN.. though i'm the first to admit the UN has become a bit
of a joke, but that is BECAUSE of super powers steam rollering, rather than
a reason for them to do it.
maybe being a small -rather isolated -island in the south pacific
forces me to see so clearly that we can no longer act only as nations but as
a world..as much as that is possible,and that's not in a touchy feely
'everybody needs good neighbours' way, but a reality.
and the reality of war is not one i want to live in,
want the children i love to live in,it happens sometimes yes,and that's
terrible,but another reality.
however in this case,nothing has changed politically in the last ten years
of such significance to warrant a war being started when it didn't
then,other than a more aggressive stance,bought largely about by fear,there
are lots of reasons to make decisions,the worst is out of fear..there are
lots of justifications for starting a war....

Amber Leonard

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf