Re: [CH] Mango(e)s and peppers [Checked by NAI at US SMTP Gateway]

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 08:00:30 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sheryl Chatfield" <chatfield_sl@willis.com>
To: <Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
Cc: <dcombs@bloomington.in.us>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 4:39 AM
Subject: [CH] Mango(e)s and peppers [Checked by NAI at US SMTP Gateway]

> dan combs wrote:
>
> My dear departed ma' used to claim she had mangoes cross-pollinated with
> hots once and the bells were hot.

Hi all,

Just an excuse to get away from the inflamed list of the past week :-) A
good excuse to hit the delete button eh?
Nuff said!
I am sure there will be some response from Oz to the calling bell peppers
Mangos which are a delicious fruit which unfortunately will not grow in
"cold " NZ. There are some in the super markets at present at $NZ2each. Oh
to be in Queensland eh?
Having managed to get an on topic line. Merry Christmas and Happy new year
to all my friends of the CH list. Too many to name personally

Tony Flynn
Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand

"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love
You make"