Re: [CH] San Antonio restaurant

Cuchulain Libby (ctlibby@stic.net)
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:26:34 -0600

From: "Anita Perron" <porch@mts.net>
Subject: [CH] San Antonio restaurant

> I just received a message from a travel group that I am on.  They are
> talking about a Tex Mex restaurant called Mi Tierra.  Does anyone know
> if it is a good place to eat?  We will be going to San Antonio this year
> so I would like to have some opinions.

It's a tourist trap. One of those tourist traps one should go to once, I
suppose. Around the corner is Pico de Gallo. Same owners and better food.
Ask in the sat.food newsgroup and you'll get very knowledgable replies. What
are your geographical/budgetary limitations? Which month will you be here?
February is the Stock Show & Rodeo, not such a big deal hotel-wise but April
is Fiesta here and that could be since it is held downtown.

-Hound