Re: [CH] OT, but: Global Warming & Extinctions

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 00:01:16 -0700

All Nubiles meet at my house.  Repopulation of the world will begin at
once.  Bring food and drink and salsa and jello....pop rocks if you can
find 'em.

(The hell w/cloning...what fun in that?)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...you can leave your hat on..."64