RE: [CH] Garlic Cures Aphid Problem in 2 Days

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:51:41 -0800 (PST)

I've been making my own garlic spray for at least 8
years now and it seems to work on the aphids in my
garden. It seems that about 2 weeks after I transplant
my plants into the patch, I get a small amount of
aphids. I immediately spray them with my garlic spray
(3 cloves garlic, cut in half, in a bottle of water
left to sit for a few days and then decantered into a
spray bottle) and after a few days of spraying and
hand picking the eggs off the plants, I have none for
the rest of the summer. Seems to work for me.

RisaG