Re: [CH] Votes for any pepper hotter than Red Savina?

bradley ellis (h0t5auce@mchsi.com)
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:40:25 -0600

I guessing it's safe to assume that I'm not the only one who will never doo
business with Craig Dremann's seed company? Somebody on here called him
brave (Nels?) and somebody else (Rael) indirectly called him a dumbass ... I
gotta side with the guy drinkin' the caffinated (2x shot) latte.

A little bit more on topic: Looks like my fam and I will be moving to bigger
place just a few minutes from current place. Upside: bigger place. Downside:
yard is all hilly and filled with trees and frequented by deer and rabbits.
Have to leave behind my nice raised bed garden that I managed to squeeze 36
pepper plants and 4 tomato plants into. Guess I'll have to learn container
gardening.

Brad
in the MidWest

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Dremann" <craig@ecoseeds.com>
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 3:35 PM
Subject: [CH] Votes for any pepper hotter than Red Savina?

So is that the end to the votes on any peppers hotter than the Red
Savina?????

P.S. According to the search engine Altavista, there's 254 different
companies selling hot sauces made from a pepper they spell "Habañero",
with a tilde
(searching = habañero "hot sauces"):

Melindas, etc.

The Anglos always drop all the accents off the Spanish words---when did
you ever see the city in California spelled San José with an accent over
the e?

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann