Re: [CH] Growing chiles once again, and a question re: Red Savina seeds...

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:15:23 -0500

Hi John, welcome back. Answering your questions:
> So, any sources for these (or other interesting and unusual) seeds,
> preferably in the UK?
http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/
http://www.chillisgalore.co.uk/index.htm
http://www.chrisb2.btinternet.co.uk/uksources.htm

Snip:
>One thing I'd like to try is the infamous Red Savina, but though I've had a
> hunt around Google, I couldn't find a source of Savina seeds.
http://www.reimerseeds.com/thepepperstore.asp
http://www.redsavina.com/
http://www.salsasetc.com/catalog/n-749b.html
http://www.chillifarm.com/chilli_store/seeds.asp
http://www.mohotta.com/product.php?pid=231&cid=17
http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=White+Flower&categ
ory%5Fname=Seeds%3A+Vegetables%2C+M+%2D+S&product%5Fid=1963

Snip:
> with soil temperatures of a pretty constant 4C to 5C right now
Preferred is 10° C & I assume you know this. You can still start indoors if
possible & move to greenhouse when conditions warrant.
Hope this helps,
Paul