Re: [CH] Re: FAQ

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:02:44 -0500

To CH FAQ People,

o I already have a small Chile Pepper FAQ page on my website:
   http://www.abarnhart.com/chile/info/index.htm
  (My site is completely noncommercial).
o I have plenty of additional webspace available.
o I would be pleased to host an "semi-official" chileheads FAQ page (separate from my current one.)
o I can write the html, and have some time available, now that I am partly retired.
o I would be glad to be part of a committee to do so, taking the content from the committee.
o I can start this immediately.

So I hereby volunteer.

Andy Barnhart
quark@erols.com