Re: [CH] Trading seeds

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:53:03 -0500

Joe,
 Oct. last year as I remember, welcome aboard!  I'm a seed trader so contact
me off list for seed swapping info with me.
Erich,
 Time to post? New home done? Better get your dupa in gear so's your not
whining about wife wantin things done during growing season.
    Paul
----- Original Message -----
From: "tucker" <tucker@ticon.net>
Cc: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, 12 January, 2003 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Trading seeds

> "J. Stefanovich" wrote:
>
> > Hello folks,
> >         I discovered this fine list not too long ago.
>
>   Well then welcome aboard.  It's a little more turbulent here lately than
you'll generally find it to be; though I understand far less so than many
online communities.  Give it time and things will undoubtedly go back to
normal... (That's a good thing,
> right??)
>

> > I am wondering if there are members who like to trade seeds in order to
try new varieties.  Is there some mechanism set up somewhere to do this, or
could we simply post what we have to the list?

>   Sure, happens all the time.  If you feel so inclined, post a list of
what you have to trade, and what you desire, and people should start to
bargain with you.  I have a few that I could send your way, if they are
anything that peaks your interest.
> Though all my stuff is open pollinated, so you gotta' be a gamblin' man...
And anyone who plants anything must have a touch of the gambler in 'em,
right?

> >         Spring's not that far away!
>
>   You only think that because you're in Albuquerque.  Come visit us here
in WI!

>   We're on a whole 'nother planet than Spring at the moment; many
light-years away... so far, you can't even see it from here...