Re: [CH] Interesting web page

George A. Starkey (gas@kdlegal.com)
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:39:08 -0500

I won't give up chiles. I have felt the good in them. It's kind of like
Luke Skywalker trying to save Vader from the dark side.
Except I don't think there will be any loss of limbs involved, I hope.

--George

At 10:06 AM 1/14/2003 -0500, George A. Starkey wrote:
>If you like this sort of thing...
>
>http://people.cornell.edu/pages/bjm10/capsaicin/capsaicin.html
>
>I like the cancer dosages chart.  It gives me something to strive
for!

>--George
>
>(show me the human that can eat 2-5 lbs. of habs a day, for 30
>days...I'm sure he works as a space shuttle engine in his spare
time!!)

OTOH there are some herbalists (one of whom is also an MD) who treat
cancer-like tumors with cayenne. See Dr. John Christopher's 100 Herb
Syllabus. According to his studies cayenne can cure, treat, help damned

near any malady known to man... short of trauma - and even then can
help
speed healing of wounds and reduce scarring.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!