[CH] Belize/FAQ

Byron (byronbromley@tellink.net)
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:48:04 -0500

Jim,

FWIW

Using photo's without consent is a violation of the Berne Convention
1971.

Paul,  FWIW,
Yours Truly won a 3rd place in the First
Nikon International Photo Contest.

Seed and plant sources,  A list of Bad and questionable suppliers.

Statement:  Cross polination of  Chiles will not affect Green Bells growing
close in the first year.

L.B.

From: "Jim DeLillo" <jimdel@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: [CH] Belize

Speaking of Belize:

I just discovered, much by accident, that a submission of photos that I
entered on the Nikon website were selected for publication. I was never
notified, but there they are, for the world to see. They can be seen at:

http://home1.nikonnet.com/YOURTURN/PORTRAIT/selection_delillo.html

Staying on topic...I did bring back a selection of hot sauces(sorry, no
pictures) from my trip.