Re: [CH] Re: A preliminary FAQ site established.

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:29:34 -0500

Alex,

I'm open to suggestions as to organization.
The important thing now is to get some content.

Re links, for example: "what is Capsaicin" might have a brief answer
on the FAQ, and then a few links to other websites.