Re: [CH] A preliminary FAQ - Knuckledragging

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:41:20 -0500

At 05:28 PM 1/15/2003 -0500, AndyB wrote:
>OK Mark,
>
>I almost afraid to ask: What is (your) "Scrimping"
>
>AndyB

A couple years ago Rael was explaining in minor detail how he would, um,
derive and impart pleasure with his lady friends by the application of oral
stimulation on their tootsies.  This was referred to as "shrimping."

At this point one of the more puritanical listmembers went off on a tirade
about the moral shortcomings of the folks here for their tolerance of such
talk.  Then in a seminally historic moment he continued on, calling us all
a bunch of "no-load knuckledraggers."  Not only were we not insulted by the
comment, but took it on as a term of endearment.