Re: [CH] FAQ - Recipies ?

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:28:37 -0600

At 08:36 PM 1/15/2003 -0500, AndyB wrote:
>Mike,
>
>If the List wants a "very limited list of recipes", then that's what I'll
>do.  The problem with it is that I don't want to be the only one who
>decides on the few which make it. I would need a "committee" for that.
>
>If we have 8 categories, with 5-10 examples each, that should allow for a
>reasonable sampling, and it is a magnitude that I can easily handle. (I
>wouldn't want hundreds.)
>
>Did you note my suggested use of URLs ?
>
>Regarding recipes as info: I could easily separate FAQ from plain Info
>(e.g. recipes) - just a thought.
>
>I've already considered including Jim's bread and Doug's Evil Cookies as
>list favorites, given their permission.

No one enjoys recipes - posting, reading, cooking, collecting, etc. more
than me. But, a FAQ isn't the place for recipes. Links to recipes, yeah -
sure. Lot's of those. But, the recipes their own selfs, naaaaah. Not even
Mr Irvine's and Ms Golding's efforts which I mostly enjoy very much.

So, dat's my 2D worth

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!