Re: [CH] FAQ - Recipies ?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:07:57 -0500

At 01:23 PM 1/16/03 -0500, AndyB wrote:
>Mark,
>
>=Mark wrote:
>
> > Seems like if we take all the possible permutations of a FAQ/Recipe/Terms &
> > Definitions type HTML thingie that we are on our way to recreating a
> > ChileHeads Website.  Is this where we want to go?
>
>What you said is absolutely incorrect with respect to my proposal.
>I have not ever said or implied any such monstrosity.
>Where did you get this idea?
>I'm disappointed in you.

I was not singling out your proposition, just bundling all the suggestions
from various folks over the last couple days and projecting a direction in
which the momentum seemed to be moving.

A reconstructed website might not be such a bad idea, the list survived
it's first 5 or 6 years with one.  There would have to be a fair division
of work, the FAQ could be just an initial portion of the site.  Of course a
comment by List Guy Mike B. may help clarify what would be appropriate.

=Mark

          @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @

               Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...

                   Lying awake at night, Wondering if there is a Dog.