Re: [CH] FAQ - Recipies ?

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:05:39 -0500

=Mark wrote:
<snip>

> I was not singling out your proposition, just bundling all the suggestions
> from various folks over the last couple days and projecting a direction in
> which the momentum seemed to be moving.

OK. I misunderstood.
A number of people have suggested various items that could be placed at such a site. If aggregated, this would be a large site and significant work.  This I expected, as I solicited comment (which I have retained).  My suggestion is to start "lean" and then consider expanding the scope - perhaps to a full website.  By "lean" I mean perhaps about 160 items. E.g. split over two groups (FAQ & Info), with 8 topics per group.

> A reconstructed website might not be such a bad idea, the list survived
> it's first 5 or 6 years with one.
Concur

> There would have to be a fair division of work, the FAQ
> could be just an initial portion of the site.
Concur

> Of course a comment by List Guy Mike B. may help clarify what would be appropriate.
Absolutely

Regards,
Andy