Re: [CH] REFRIGERATE HOT SAUCES?

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:29:35 -0800 (PST)

I used to refrigerate my sauces and don't anymore,
only homemade ones that haven't been canned. I figure
there is enough vinegar in them to preserve them for a
long time. No one has gotten poisoned yet!

I have 6-8 sauces on the table at all times. The only
one that looks worse-for-wear is my hubby's Frank's
Red Hot and that is because we keep on refilling it
from a gallon jug in the basement. It has changed
color a bit but no taste in flavor or texture.

Just my 2 cents,

RisaG