Re: FW: [CH] FAQ

The Lash (info@thelash.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:34:36 -0500

At 07:37 PM 1/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Some, you will never get placed in...Yahoo for example is VERY hard to
>get a listing in. Others, Like google are almost automatic

Yahoo and Google are both paid search engines- which means if you slip them
a "service fee", you'll magically appear higher in the search results. But
as someone else mentioned, seniority does talk- long standing sites tend to
come up high in the ratings. Anyway, about this FAQ thing- has anyone
considered doing several different FAQs? I mean, start with the basic list
FAQ, then on to canning, growing regions, recipes, etc- then if someone
asks a question that nobody feels like answering, you can say "refer to the
*.* FAQ". It would be an ongoing project, but certainly easier than trying
to put together one all encompassing FAQ. It would be great to get all this
info in one spot- a lot of web space and time has already been volunteered-
looks to me like a web site is inevitable-

Rob K
http://www.thelash.com
Celtic Mayhem From America