RE: [CH] Good Source of Glass Jars

Dan Turkette (dan@tekinteractive.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:38:29 -0500

We have these bottles, which are great for small quantities of spices
(although we don't use them for that). I actually purchased the first batch
at Michael's, then found out who they bought them from and now we buy them
direct.

Example picture of bottle
http://www.americanspice.com/catalog/item-50302.html

We sell them individually for $2.85, but if anyone on the list wants them
I'd gladly sell them by the case for $1.14 ea (24 to a case) if you pay the
shipping.
http://www.americanspice.com/catalog/item-70007.html

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: RisaG [mailto:radiorlg@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 9:28 PM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Good Source of Glass Jars

I was at Michael's Arts & Crafts and spotted a good
selection of different size glass jars for very
excellent prices - from 99 cents up. I got a large
glass jar, square shape and tall, for $2.99. I am
going back for more. They also had the small spice jar
size for $1 or so. They were almost out of those so I
didn't get a chance to see how much they really were.
If the large one was $2.99 then they had to be quite
cheap.

Thought I'd pass the information on as I know lots of
you dry your own spices and chiles and need something
to store them in. I am always looking for more glass
jars (found several this summer at yard sales for 50
cents each). That is another great source - flea
markets and yard sales.

Anyway, thought I would pass on the information.

RisaG