Re: [CH] WAS Soy sauce NOW Habueritas

The Lash (info@thelash.com)
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:21:32 -0500

At 04:52 AM 1/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Inagaddadavida wrote:
>
>>Margueritas are blasphemous (sez the old tequila (and meZcal..mmmm)
>>slut).  Waste of Majik Elixer.
>>Best method be: Hold a hab and cut the very top off of it. Pour in
>>tequila.  Drink tequila.  Eat chile.  Meet god.  Meet Elvis.  Meet Puff
>>the Magic Dragon.  BE god.

And I thought I was the only one who did this... my variation is to inject
tequila into the fresh hab (or vodka into a fresh cherry tomato), and
prepare for the taste explosion. Never saw Elvis, but on summer nights
here, herds of fireflies come out at dusk- and about 20 minutes later, like
clockwork, the bats come filing out of the abandoned nunnery in our back
yard (an 18 room monstrosity we're in the process of renovating) and swoop
overhead while I lay on my hammock and watch the stars... at least that's
what I think is going on...

>MMMMMMMM...little salt, little lime...Habueritas!

Yes, habueritas- Spanish for Heaven, Nirvana, Soma...

Rob K
http://www.thelash.com
Celtic Mayhem From America
Illegitimati non carborundum!