Re: [CH] Soy sauce with a little bit of extract

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:13:25 -0800 (PST)

Well, Dr. Dirt aka the Kenny Rogers look alike at the
Open Fields, although I agree with Leslie without the
glasses he is more of a Barry Gibb type.  Anyway.  He
took a nice Hot Cherry Bomb I happen to have on hand,
holds more Blue Agave says he, cores it, dips in salt,
pours the Blue Agave, and a squeeze of Bearrs Lime
from our tree.

Can't stop him now!  He's headed for the preserved
ones from Jim's Open Fields oh NO!

See whatcha gone and dun Rael?

Mary-Anne

--- "John Benz Fentner, Jr." <johnfentner@attbi.com>