Re: [CH] Soy sauce with a little bit of extract

Inagaddadavida (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:28:22 -0700

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 05:13  PM, Mary-Anne Durkee wrote:

> Well, Dr. Dirt aka the Kenny Rogers look alike at the
> Open Fields, although I agree with Leslie without the
> glasses he is more of a Barry Gibb type.  Anyway.  He
> took a nice Hot Cherry Bomb I happen to have on hand,
> holds more Blue Agave says he, cores it, dips in salt,
> pours the Blue Agave, and a squeeze of Bearrs Lime
> from our tree.
>
> Can't stop him now!  He's headed for the preserved
> ones from Jim's Open Fields oh NO!
>
> See whatcha gone and dun Rael?

I'm not dun.

Now Dr. Dirt needs to prepare another chile, okay?  Tell him, now.
Okay, now, pour another shot of the Blue Agave in the chile. Good.  Now
you, Mary-Anne, you lay down and let Dr. Dirt put the chile shot glass,
full, in your navel. And once there, he has to remove it from your
navel sans hands, using teeth and lips only....tongue is allowed if
he's talented enough.

I sense your hesitation and I am quite disappointed.

Did I mention that if he spills a single drop of the tequila, he's your
slave for the day?

And if you have an outie, well, yer on yer own...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64
Monk of the TCS
Master of Twister