Re: [CH] Terroir in Chiles?

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:54:37 -0800 (PST)

Bitter?

You know Betsy, I love the bitterness of those tiny
pea sized Thai Eggplants and bitter melon, so maybe I
would like the Chocolate habs, but I hate the
bitterness some green bell peppers have.  In fact our
whole family will NOT eat green bell peppers.  We all
prefer the fruity heat of ripe red peppers like
Serranos, Thai Dragons, etc.

They say bitterness taste is genetic.  So perhaps I
should grow these Chocolate habs and see.  LOL

Mary-Anne, who can't believe day after day of clear
beautiful sunny blue skies.  65 deg F and above
everyday.  I want to go plant!