Re: aphids? [CH] Purira plant overwintered

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:46:50 -0500

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 08:45  PM, Mary-Anne Durkee wrote:

> I was so infested with white flies in my garden a
> couple of years ago and thought I'd loose all the
> tomatoes and chiles (150 plants)  Neem once a week for
> like 3 weeks and they were gone!  It is not a contact
> killer.  It does something to them like kills their
> appetite.  LOL  maybe that is what I need.

I got some Neem this weekend, though the poor plant looks like it had a
bad weekend.  Sprayed it down this morning, and hopefully we'll come
out of tis now.  As for appetite suppression, that's certainly no fun!

Chad A Gard
INCHASE: <http://www.inchase.org>
PercussionAdvocates: <http://www.percussionadvocates.com>