aphids? [CH] Purira plant overwintered

Mary-Anne Durkee (shantihhh@yahoo.com)
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:45:52 -0800 (PST)

I was so infested with white flies in my garden a
couple of years ago and thought I'd loose all the
tomatoes and chiles (150 plants)  Neem once a week for
like 3 weeks and they were gone!  It is not a contact
killer.  It does something to them like kills their
appetite.  LOL  maybe that is what I need.

Mary-Anne