Re: [CH] Chile wear...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:55:21 -0600

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> >   That's when it pays to know a girl or two that can handle a sewing
> >machine
> Thought you were married? She know about Betsy Ross & her Twin Sister?
>
> Paul

  I'm not sure, but I get the impression that if my wife ever used a sewing
machine, it would have been in high school, in the eighties.  Maybe I should get
one, and learn to make my own chile (or whatever) clothes.  That might be fun;
just have to get them to add another day to the current calendar week.  Seven
just don't cut it no mo'!

  Betsy had a sister???  I must have missed that part of the story...