Re: [CH] Indiana Hotluck

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:45:44 -0500

On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 02:12  PM, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> I've been swapping messages with Chad about camping in Clifty Falls
> State Park on the west edge of town.  Anyone else interested?

Amazing how hot minds think alike.  As Alex said, we've traded a couple
of messages about camping in CFSP again this year.  As usual, that
weekend is very very iffy for me (and, really, as Alex and I discussed
last year, if we could just move it one week later, the park would
usually be green and flowery, rather than brown and muddy...)

Anywho, for more about the park, you can visit:
http://www.indianaoutfitters.com/clifty.html

Unfortunately, as if to flaunt either my lack of spare time or laziness
(probably both), I still haven't scanned my photos from last year.
Actually, one roll is still stuck in the camera with the broken rewind
knob (Alex probably remembers, the one where the tiny screw fell down
the cliff...)

Chad A Gard
INCHASE: <http://www.inchase.org>
PercussionAdvocates: <http://www.percussionadvocates.com>