Re: [CH] delurking

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:32:18 -0600

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> You got time to post? No pipes to solder? No carpet to lay? Fuel pump in da
> jeep? Get with it cause seed starting season getting close! (;>))))
>
> Yours in heat,
> Paul

Off topic:

  No more plumbing projects  in the immediate future.  Haven't done anything
with carpeting yet... may not for many moons to come...

  Unfortunately, after the mechanic swearing it must be the after market pump I
put in, and then my putting in the factory pump with no effect, it turned out
to be the computer.  They got me a re-manufactured (with warranty) for a
fraction of the new one's cost; but it took a month to come in.  Amazingly,
they gave me a loaner car for just over a month, for a bill that totaled just
over $300.00.  Not too bad considering we didn't even buy that JEEP there.
(Did buy the other one there though...)  Anyone want to buy a '95 Wrangler with
some new parts???  Or maybe a Car Quest fuel pump with about 1 mile on it??

  More on topic:

  I'm working up an order for Susan, just in case my seeds start as poorly as I
expect them to here, given there isn't any really great place to put the
trays.  I've decided to just do what I can do, and try my luck without
resorting to any "heroic measures", as they say on ER.  I had thought about
tray warmers and grow lights, but that takes too much work, investment, and
space.  If it's meant to be, they'll pop up, right???

  Only problem now is my small gardening space, and too many choices.  Susan,
it wouldn't hurt to make some of your descriptions sound more boring.  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 Small time chile grower, moderate eater, and sick of playing around