Re: [CH] delurking

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:43:44 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:

> T-Shirts!   We need T-Shirts with that wonderful motto or the moderate on
> them, Erich!!  It's inspired!  It's witty!
> It's US!!
>
> "Hey, at least we've evolved beyond Tabasco and crushed red pepper flakes!"
>
> Posters!  Mugs!  Banners!  Sun Visors!  The possibilities are endless,
> group!  And, with Jim C. among the admitted moderates, we've achieved more
> credibility than ever.
>
> On to greater and greater fame!
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146, of the oh so enviable moderate persuasion!

  I don't know... that was just off the cuff.  I think we can do better given
time and thought...  but who has either of those?  ;-)))

  We're walking the thin line between the hard core C-H's and the "norms", so
we can see the world from both sides.  We're ambassadors, damn it!  Wait,
shouldn't we be drawing a salary then???  (And maybe dressing better, speaking
for myself, of course.  Where do I get a red sash adorned with pods?)  Lord
knows I'm up for a career change of the positive variety.  Sandy, you're our
humble leader, just send me my assignments... oh yeah, and the paychecks.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099  Who'll now be shopping for some nice black and red Italian leather