[CH] EXPENSIVE SEEDLINGS?

Byron (byronbromley@tellink.net)
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:16:43 -0500

Fred,

I wonder how much it cost her for phytosanitary inspections?

I wonder how much she spends on catalogs and mailing?

I wonder how much it cost for those mailing boxes?

Since she has a business, I wonder how much she has to pay in Federal, state
and local taxes?

I wonder how much she has to pay for heat and electric to grow all those
seedlings?

I wonder how much in property taxes she has to pay?

Just part of the business.

L.B.