Re: [CH] delurking

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:31:06 -0700

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 11:32  AM, Riley J. McIntire wrote:

> [...]

The "Moderate position":

She: prone, one knee bent, toe in your mouth, the other leg curved to
where toe is, well...
He: on knees sucking toes which have chiles (jalapenos or serranos)
betwixt.

Email for snail mail address to order my booklet: Brother Rael's
Positions of Prayer
Only $50 donation!!  Signed copies available (additional donation
required).

Blessings to all.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64