Re: [CH] SUPER PEPPERS

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:20:47 -0700

On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 09:43  PM, Fred Morris wrote:

> Maybe I've been reading too many of Rael's posts and I'm starting to
> think kind of different.  But, just suppose you fed your seedlings some
> pepper extract along with the chamomile tea, would they grow up to be
> super peppers?  Or would they just scream in pain and keel over?

if they keel over, that's when you bring out the electric
toothbrush...unless they keel over *because* of the electric
toothbrush, then you'll have to give them the chamomile tea, or maybe
ginseng...of course, if you really hear them scream, ask 'em if Hal is
there, because he owes me 20 bucks...tell him I said pay up or off with
his head...sheeeeet, here comes the Black Queen poking in the pile...

(my shoe!)

(really, I'm sober...just been reading too much Kant...if you listen
closely, you can hear my brain cells screaming...all 92 of them, what?
oh, 91...damn...)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...do you smoke the corn cobs? a ya ya yaaaaa ya..."64
Monk of the TCS
Mystic Order of Capsicum Rogues
Keeper of the Faith
and a Towel...