Re: [CH] Chile spam?

The Lash (info@thelash.com)
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:03:23 -0500

At 09:20 AM 2/26/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Sadly, some addresses got through. And they just happen to belong to
>rabid, frothing-at-the-mouth perfectionist that put me in mind of that
>"Lash" clown.

I get about as upset about spam email as I do about junk mail from the post
office- which is, not at all. In fact I'd rather get the junk email,
because no paper is wasted that way. It takes me a fraction of a second to
delete the digital stuff- not a huge effort on my part. The unsolicited
mailing list additions seemed like an honest mistake- didn't affect me
anyway, and I wouldn't be upset if it had. I did not contribute to the
thread because, frankly, I don't have time- I have a life. I don't camp out
at my computer waiting to respond to every message that comes in because, I
have a life. I don't have time to jump in to every topic, even the ones
that interest me, because, I have a life. Hey, did I mention that I have a
life? As for being a perfectionist- thanks for the compliment, but I'm
afraid I can't live up to it. Frothing at the mouth- maybe- but only after
too much Guinness- or maybe just the thought of next year's crop of fresh habs-

Rob

"If George W. Bush was anymore retarded, he'd be on death row in Texas."
Bill Maher
www.votetoimpeach.com