Re: [CH] Chile spam?

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:20:50 -0600

At 08:47 AM 2/26/2003 +0000, Virginia Anderson wrote:
>De Lillo then smirkingingly writes:
>
> >You will not be spammed again, at least not by me :-)
>
>and insists that all who have complained write to him, which is a spammer
>trick.  If he meant it he could have removed all addresses of those who
>complained on list himself.  We were left on precisely because he wants to
>sell chiles or chile products or use chiles to lure us into whatever else he
>was selling.

Oh, ye of little faith and much perfection (never having made a single
misteak in your lives). Apparently most of you are intolerant, too. The man
apologised and explained. What more do you require? The death of his
first-born male child?

That being said - I didn't get spammed. Nor did my two friends locally who
are lurkers on the list (which may 'splain their not being hit). So, it's
obvious to me (and any but the terminally dull witted) that Jim made the
effort he says he made. Sadly, some addresses got through. And they just
happen to belong to rabid, frothing-at-the-mouth perfectionist that put me
in mind of that "Lash" clown.

Lighten up and let's go back to the real purpose of the list - which, BTW,
is chilies.

And a further please, if you don't mind.... the rest of you who didn't get
spammed - please let it lay. We don't need any more wasted bandwidth from
people whining about missing out on being hit with spam. At least I don't.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!