Re: [CH] The Moderate Bandwagon!

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:13:47 -0700

"Moderate CHs like to taste what they swallow."

Ooh, some bad connotations there, eh? Okay...

"I like chiles that make me sweat, not scream."
(needs work)

Chiles should make one reverent, not a sweating, hiccuping,
flame-throwing mass of flesh.
(naaah)

Moderation is to Chiles as is Cleanliness is to Godliness
(no, too religious and generally, stoopid)

I give up....you moderates will just have to think it up yourself.
After all, moderation is in the mouth of the beholder...or something
like that...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...moderate? no, I always cry when I eat chiles...go way..."64