Re: [CH] The Moderate Bandwagon!

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:43:28 -0600

thepepperman@cs.com wrote:

> Doug Irvine <dougandmarie@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> >Yeah....they need a big beautiful hab, with a cross through it, ya know,
> >like the other side of the One Way street signs! :-)
>
> How about a big hab, with the circle and line through it (but they're made of red jalapenos)?

  That's not bad.... but some of us moderates do grow, and appreciate the hab, even if it does
take us a few days to get through one.  Maybe the same concept, but the picture in the circle
shows a guy (or gal) biting directly into one.  I love the "anti" symbol being composed of chiles
idea.  Good stuff.