Re: [CH] Cat Jokes was danged cats

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 16:49:23 -0500

At 11:07 AM 3/2/2003 -0500, The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:
>=Mark,
>As a long time list member, fellow knuckledragger & generally a responsible
>poster, do you feel it appropriate to start *another* flame war between the
>cat lovers & the rest of us?
>Paul
>PS E-mail me off list with detailed instructions please.

I've been here long enough to have earned the right...  :-)

Actually this incident goes back to when Dinos roamed the net and John
Gunterman (AKA Dragonbreath) was having problems with his neighbors Long
Haired Show Cat which kept using his pepper patch as a litterbox.  After
going back and forth with the dismissive uncooperative neighbor he decided
to remedy the situation with a strip of duct tape.  He proceeded to cut the
tape into many slivers and place them sticky side up around the peppers.

The next morning he was verbally abused by the neighbor who was sitting on
her front steps methodically cutting stuck together clumps of hair from a
decidedly unhappy feline.  She threatened to sue as the cat would be out of
the competition circuit until said hair regrew whereupon John stated that
his peppers were worth money too.  Ultimately an uneasy truce was
established and YKYACHI #47 was officially recorded...

=Mark

"He can compress the most words into
         the smallest idea of any man I know." -Abraham Lincoln