Re: [CH] Cat Jokes was danged cats

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:16:22 -0600

=Mark wrote:

> I've been here long enough to have earned the right...  :-)
>
> Actually this incident goes back to when Dinos roamed the net and John
> Gunterman (AKA Dragonbreath) was having problems with his neighbors Long
> Haired Show Cat which kept using his pepper patch as a litterbox...
>
> The next morning he was verbally abused by the neighbor who was sitting on
> her front steps methodically cutting stuck together clumps of hair from a
> decidedly unhappy feline.  She threatened to sue as the cat would be out of
> the competition circuit until said hair regrew whereupon John stated that
> his peppers were worth money too.

  I said it years ago in relation to this story, and 'll say it again.
Somebody, maybe just the neighbor, HAS to be full of...   ah....  say litter box
leavings.  I CAN'T believe any person serious about the well being of a show cat
(or any other, but I won't start that) would let it outside to wander around
freely.

  Probably just claimed it was being shown to try to squeeze some dough out of
the guy...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps