Re: [CH] danged cats OT

Rich and Patti (macknet@pacbell.net)
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 06:40:05 -0800 (PST)

--- joemama <joemama@ticino.com> wrote:

> If you feed them commercial food, none.  The true cat aficionado only
> eats
> feral cats (supposedly they taste better). ...

Speaking of feral cats and problems with cats in the garden...

I used to discourage cats from hanging around my salsa garden using a
method I won't mention, only to say the former mentioned Raine did not
approve.  Several years ago, a feral cat decided to call the bank
behind
my garden home.  I no longer have a "cats in the garden" problem.  This
 cat is brutally protective of it's turf, which apparently includes my
garden.  It doesn't enter my garden and won't let the neighborhood cats
anywhere near it either.  I'm happy, the cat is happy, and my garden is
happy...

Rich

=====
Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@pacbell.net