Re: [CH] The Moderate Bandwagon!

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:50:40 -0500

On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 01:34  PM, Doug Irvine wrote:

> Yeah....they need a big beautiful hab, with a cross through it, ya
> know, like the other side of the One Way street signs! :-) Then
> perhaps a jal with a big smiley face...I awreddy have on my asbestos
> suit!!

(OK, obviously I'm a bit behind on my mail...)

Dunno....  Just 'cause I'm a moderate it doesn't mean I don't like
habs.  I love habs, in moderation, and I imagine a number of other
moderates are the same, so ruling out a particular pepper that way
probably doesn't work.  However, i doubt many of us like extract-based
sauces, so maybe a burning cat crossed out....

The smiley jal might be cute, even though I really don't care for
jalapenos much - too grassy for my taste...

Chad A Gard
INCHASE: <http://www.inchase.org>
PercussionAdvocates: <http://www.percussionadvocates.com>