Re: [CH] oven full of habs

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:29:54 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: "VoodooChile" <rael64@qwest.net>
To: "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
Cc: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: [CH] oven full of habs

> > http://www.angelfire.com/oh/alexsleaves/images/Hab_Oven.JPG
> >

> so, when them mailman came to your door, did he run away screaming?
> Paper boy? Milk man (guess they don't have milk men anymore)(hey, I'm
> not *that* damned old...I heard stories, yeah...)
>
> Nice rack, man

> Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

When I dry Chiles in the oven living alone is no problem and the bedroom
fills with the aroma of roasting chiles all night . Wonderful

 I remember the milkman with a horse drawn cart and a churn of milk to ladle
out into Mum's jug, eh  Doug ? :-)

Tony Flynn

 Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand

---