Re: [CH] Re: Chile Mysterious.

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:26:54 -0600

Walter Spencer wrote:

> Hi there, I am new to the Red Hot Chile scene, but have been enjoying the
> letters (and the banter) very much...

  Welcome, Walter, to our humble little corner of cyber space.  Glad you're
enjoying yourself so far...

> ... I keep forgetting not to lick my fingers to turn pages and
> Wow! To say it is hot, must be the understatement of the year. Phew!...

  I know I've posted this before, and possibly others have as well, but it's
been a while, so:

  In Jean Andrews book "Peppers, The Domesticated Capsicums", she recommends a
mixture of five parts water to one part chlorine bleach, to dispatch the oil
from your skin.  I have tried this method in the past, and found it to work
wonders.  Not such a good remedy if your problem is "Hunan eye", perhaps.

  Good luck!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps