Re: [CH] Why different formats?

Dygurkem _ (dygurkem@hotmail.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:04:32 +0000

Actually, even though the DVD players sold in america arent sold to play PAl
DVDs, its, most of the time, easy to bypass. You actually have to search in
google.ca for the DVD player of your choice and a phrase wich would look
like: "code for NTSC PAl choice" or "change code region". Often, the DVD
player is capable to play NTSC, PAL or asian DVDs, but this option is hidden
from the public.

I just did the same with my DVD player without any problem.....

Jocelyn.